2. INFORMATION COLLECTED
To access the Services, Nautilus may collect information about you, but only if you voluntarily provide it to us. The types of personal information collected in conjunction with the activities listed above will vary depending on the activity. The requested Personal Information may include, but are not limited to: (i) your name, (ii) mailing address, (iii) telephone number, (iv) email address, (v) photo or other image, (vi) credit card information, and (vii) location. Parents. You may choose not to provide certain information, but in doing so you may not be able to take advantage of many of our features.
3. USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
Nautilus may use your Personal Information to send you messages about our company or our features, products or services, or promotional material from some of our partners, or to contact you when necessary, unless you have not consented to allow Nautilus to use your data.
Nautilus also may use your Personal Information and Non-Personal Information, both individually or combined together, for editorial and feedback purposes, for marketing and promotional purposes, for statistical analysis of users’ behavior, for product development, for content improvement, for customer support and technical support, to manage and provide the Services, and to customize content and layout of the Services.
Names, postal and e-mail addresses and phone numbers collected may be added to our databases and used for future calls and mailings regarding site updates, new products and services, upcoming events and the status of orders placed online.
Nautilus does not sell or rent your Personal Information to third-parties for marketing purposes without your consent. Nautilus may share your Personal Information you provide with Nautilus subsidiaries and related companies. Nautilus may share Personal Information with business partners that assist Nautilus in providing you services. Nautilus is committed to giving you the choice whether or not Nautilus uses your information for marketing purposes or shares information with business partners.
Third Party Data Policy
- If you do not wish for RBL to identify television, radio and other offline content viewing around your mobile device, please opt out of all RBL Services via the following link: http://www.zapr.in/privacy/.
- RBL does not collect any personally identifiable information or audio/video / image/contact files from your mobile device. For any questions or clarifications please reach out to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- RBL also automatically receives and tracks certain data about your mobile device (such as your device-type, installed software and language preference) or desktop interface, your taps and interests; and may create a unique device or user ID for you. In some cases RBL can automatically detect or infer your location using GPS, your IP address, watermarks and/or Bluetooth, but often your operating system will require you to grant RBL permission to access your GPS or Bluetooth settings; please refer to your device’s system settings regarding location services.
4. COLLECTION AND USE OF CHILDREN’S PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Services comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”). Nautilus does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 through the Services. In addition, in the event that a user identifies himself or herself as a child under the age of 13 within the Services or in connection with any Content or Software, Nautilus will not collect, store or use any personal information of such user. Further, in the event that Nautilus receives personal information that Nautilus discovers was provided by a child under the age of 13, Nautilus will promptly delete such personal information in a secure manner.
Nautilus maintains appropriate safeguards that ensure the security, integrity, and privacy of the personal information we collect and store about our account holders, including children under 13. Personal information collected by Nautilus is stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public and that are only accessible by authorized employees.
6. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES OR SERVICES
7. ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and we make no warranty or representation in respect of them.